Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Friday, March 03, 2006

Bikermommas Blog

Bikermommas Blog
 
Okay, so this one got me sucked in with the title "The Doodlepoo Myth".  Now really, how can you NOT go read something with that title?
So as Im reading through the blog trying to find out what exactly a Doodlepoo is I find all kinds of interesting stuff! 
Bikermomma is a work at home mom who runs an engraving business and has a delightful sense of humor.  If you don't believe me just read the post on why feminine products should not be taxed and how we should go about making that happen.  I got a great chuckle for the day out of that post!  I personally think she should start a whole blog based on just that objective! 
There really are a lot of great posts here and it is definately worth taking a look at!  Besides, aren't you just dying to know what a Doodlepoo is?
 
 
 
 
 
Ipsos 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Bikermommas Blog"

 

post a comment