Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Easy Web and Design

Easywebanddesign.com

I tried it out last night and you can click the link and give it a try to. It's free to try out. Just click on the sitebuilder link at the top.
The part that impressed me the most was how quick and easy it is. If you have a product or service you want to sell and if you don't have the time or inclination to design your website from scratch or don't feel you really can, this is an ideal place.
In less than 5 minutes I had a complete website built with every page you could need. It included a contact page, a products page, a shopping cart and a whole lot more. It was VERY impressive!
It is almost like a website in a box. You just enter your personal information, enter whatever name you want for your website and tell it what kind of site you are building and voila! There it is! It gives you a very professional looking website.
I built a site based on toys. I put in a made up name for my site and it was on every page automatically with a very impresseve logo. I took a look at the products page just to see what I was supposedly selling and I had a cell phone for sale! It was great to see how the products would be displayed and I imagine after you are past the initial setup and have signed up to use the service, you will have the ability to go in and add products and more things. It runs about $40 a month and includes all of your optimization tools, statistics etc. There are quite a few different packages and prices offered just depending on what you need and want.
Another little detail I noticed was that you can also be a representative for the company and sell websites yourself. This in itself could lead to a very lucrative career! There are a lot of people out there who need and appreciate the type of service you get here. Take a look around and start building your website today!
www.easywebanddesign.com

Add to Google


www.katieshugs.com FREE list of survey sites that pay, FREE list of mystery shopping companies, FREE list of Telecommuting companies. Join our message board for daily survey and freebie updates!

Visit our all new all scrapbooking website at www.scrapbooking4us.com!

Comments on "Easy Web and Design"

 

post a comment