Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Monday, February 06, 2006

The Happy Slob

This website is definately NOT what it sounds like! I have seen the name www.happyslob.com around for awhile and I always pictured someone who was very happy and jolly but who had a very messy home. Personally I liked this picture! It made me feel much better about my own messy house.
After looking around the website for a huge portion of the day I have to say I am very motivated to try out some of the cleaning recipes, ideas and tricks to cleaning your home the EASY way!
There is a fantastic easy tip for dealing with smelly socks! Now where on else would you find help with that problem? Come on we ALL have that problem! I also found a great recipe for making Lavender Dishwashing soap. I can't wait to try that one! Lavender is one of my favorite scents and the site doesn't mention this but it is also a relaxing scent in aromatherapy! Imagine, relaxing while you wash dishes.. I love it!
The website also offers a newsletter where readers share their own quick and easy cleaning tips and ideas, a blog where you can find almost daily updates about The Happy Slob and even sympathize with her. I definately can relate to the day she wanted to take a walk instead of clean. I probably would have opted for the walk though!
Finally there is even a "The Happy Slob" e-book for sale! It retails for $12.95. The author has a dream and a goal of selling 10,000 copies. I believe that this is a dream that will come true shortly and I look forward to watching it happen.
I am definately a new fan of the "The Happy Slob" and encourage you to visit and take a look around! http://www.happyslob.com/

www.katieshugs.com FREE list of survey sites that pay, FREE list of mystery shopping companies, FREE list of Telecommuting companies. Join our message board for daily survey and freebie updates!

Visit our all new all scrapbooking website at www.scrapbooking4us.com!

Comments on "The Happy Slob"

 

post a comment