Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Monday, February 20, 2006

www.eggheaven2000.com/

This morning I went in search of a unique site about Easter. I figured since it was our next big holiday it would be fun to find a website that was new and different and full of great information about decorating Easter eggs, Easter recipes etc.
Instead what I found was
Easter eggs have taken on a whole new meaning! Now I knew this when I found the hidden songs on a couple of my cd's and when my daughter found a Easter egg in one of her dvd's. What I didn't know is how big this idea has become!
For those of you not yet aware of the new Easter egg, it is a surprise hidden where you least expect it and where it is hard to find. For instance you might finish listening to your favorite cd but be preoccupied and instead of automatically popping it out of the player you just let it run. Suddenly you might hear a song you didn't know was on the cd. That is an Easter egg.
I also didn't know that they could be found on websites. Apparently there was one in the form of an invisible link at amazon.com. I wasn't able to find it but it was from an employee who was leaving. A goodbye webpage.
A very cute one is at www.clickey.com:

On the front page, do a search for "we love clickey" (no quotes)
Watch the fun dancing mice!

You can easily waste a lot of time here just finding all the cute Easter eggs. There are eggs in everything! Visit eggheaven and see what you can find!





Add to Google


www.katieshugs.com FREE list of survey sites that pay, FREE list of mystery shopping companies, FREE list of Telecommuting companies. Join our message board for daily survey and freebie updates!

Visit our all new all scrapbooking website at www.scrapbooking4us.com!

Comments on "www.eggheaven2000.com/"

 

post a comment