Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Monday, May 01, 2006

Postsecret

I love simple ideas.  I love when I find something that is so easy and simple AND successful.  Those things that make you think "why didn't I think of that?".
These days ideas aren't just limited to inventions and practical things.  With the internet almost any idea can come to life.  Remember the website started by the college student who sold pixel advertising and made over a million dollars in a very short time?  That is a great idea.  I also recently saw an advertisement for something or other but they showed a guy who started a magazine.  The magazine was simply notes he found laying around town.  What a simple and easy idea! 
Today I found a website with the same kind of idea.  It's called Postsecret.  People from all over can send in a homemade postcard and they also write down a secret on the postcard.  The postcards are posted at Postsecret.  It is so fascinating, not only to read the secrets but to see the art that goes along with the secret.  It really is a very different kind of collaborative art project and just plain wonderful!  Take a look for yourself!  http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Postsecret"

 

post a comment