Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Family Fun

Family Fun is one of my favorite websites and one of my favorite magazines.  Both are packed full of great ideas.
At Halloween I used their pattern to make my daughters washing machine costume.  It turned out beautifully and she got 3rd place in the costume contest at the zoo.  I believe she would have gotten first but someone else found the pattern and showed up in a similar costume. 
 
Every Holiday and season they have tons of great projects for families to do together and lots of great recipes and crafts. 
You can also find great kid friendly places to visit and lots of party ideas.  This is an awesome website for anyone with a family.  http://familyfun.go.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Family Fun"

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Connie my sister gets this magazine and loves it to death. There really ar some great things in this magazine.

 

post a comment