Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I need to know

I need to know.. if you are reading this.. Do you find this blog interesting?  Do you want to see it stay?  I have been thinking about dropping it but if there are readers who like it I will continue to keep it up and get back to doing the daily updates.   Post a comment to let me know if it should stay or go!
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , , ,
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "I need to know"

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (12:04 PM) : 

I read this blog almost everyday. If you are not finding the results you like, then replace it with something else. I won't be offended. I understand it's stressful to find things to write about and then you don't have readers reading it.

 

Blogger Connie said ... (8:55 AM) : 

Thanks Ashley! I will give it through the rest of the week to see if there are other comments. I don't mind keeping it up at all.

 

post a comment