Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bruks Place

This is another one of those websites that I just love.  Bruk makes a comment in her blog about how we love watching television because we get to "peek" into other peoples lives.  She is right.  Maybe that is why I love her blog so much.  It is all about a peek into her life.  My personal favorite here is the dinner table story:  http://bruksplace.blogspot.com/2006/03/moon-loved-one.html
However, I couldn't help myself from reading more.  I really connected with her when she brought up how she feels a little "violated" when she thinks about people she knows reading her private thoughts.  It is so easy to write about life and feelings and thoughts when it is just "strangers" reading.  Then you just don't really care what they think of you.  The thought that people I actually KNOW might be reading what I write is always a little terrifying!  Take a look a this awesome blog and you will find something that connects you too!  http://bruksplace.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Bruks Place"

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Great recommendation Connie. I checked out her blog 2day. I too can relate to some of the things she writes about.

 

Blogger Connie said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Thanks Ashley! She is fun!

 

post a comment