Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Flooble

Now this is a funny site! www.flooble.com
They have a lot of fun stuff but the one that jumped out at me was the random blog feature.  Ever have those days when you just don't know what to write or maybe you just don't have time?  Well guess what?  Your worries are over!  Just go to flooble and click on the "generate" button.  Voila!  An instant blog post!  Here is mine:
 
Today my boss was writing an essay about education of the European lowlands. He was really intrigued by that stuff, so he went to ask my friend Lizzie about it, and she screamed:

"Wow!.. Oh man! If I hear another thing about the European lowlands I'm going to shoot somebody!"

But then when my boss got to the part about the education, Lizzie ran away all of a sudden. But the next day, Lizzie's mother told me that the reason Lizzie was so freaked out was because she used to write a lot about education. On weekends Lizzie can be a little stupid like that, but I need to make this work...

 

Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,

Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Flooble"

 

post a comment