Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Thursday, August 03, 2006

Not gone

I just wanted to catch up with everyone and let you know I haven't falled off the earth.  We have family in town this week, a family reunion and camping trip planned for this weekend and I have been working on helping a friend get his websites up and going and I will be trying to help promote his e-book.  I will let you know more about all that when it is up and going!    We do have one blog done which you can see at www.carpsvoice.blogspot.com and you can see what it is all about.  I expect life to back to somewhat normal after next Monday and will start righting more. In the meantime I will catch up when I can.   I hope everyone is having a great summer and appreciate your patience!

 

 

Comments on "Not gone"

 

post a comment