Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Friday, November 10, 2006

The 30 Day Cafe

What's for dinner?  I hate hearing that question and even more hate having to ask myself that question when I haven't planned anything.   Typically I try to plan dinner at around 10 in the morning.  This gives me plenty of time to take something out to thaw and get it started if it is an all day meal. 
How nice would it be if we could quit worrying and just take something out of the freezer and throw it in the oven or microwave?  Welcome to the world of Once a Month Cooking!  
The concept of OAMC is that you prepare, cook and freeze 30 meals in one day.  You get it all out of the way at once!   This can be easy or hard I imagine.  One way to make it easy is to visit The 30 Day Cafe.  Here you will find everything you need, recipes, plans, ideas, hints and tips.   If you give this a try, let me know what you think of the one day of cooking place.  I would love to hear your experiences!  I might even give it a try!
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "The 30 Day Cafe"

 

post a comment