Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back to blogging

Heres the story.. I had a few months where I got really frustrated with this blog as well as most of my others and just gave up.  I learned that I really missed blogging though so I have made a new resolution to pick it back up and get going.   I won't be trying to post every single day like I was in the past but I will be trying to post on each blog at least a couple of times a week.  Thanks for bearing with me!

The first site I want to talk about is our friend Gaylas new forum on blogging.  It has taken off like a wildfire!  I have been watching it and posting there now and then and every single day I am just amazed at her talents.  If you have a blog or are thinking of starting one this is the one place you absolutely must be!

http://www.momgadget.com/forum/index.php

 

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,

 

 

Comments on "Back to blogging"

 

post a comment