Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Friday, March 23, 2007

Natural Beauty Soaps

Did you realize that sometimes the soaps you use can be really drying to your skin?   Using a good handmade soap can make all the difference. 
I discovered this site just today but I am so impressed with the huge line of products!  They carry everything from handmade glycerin soap and shea butter soap to body/room sprays, natural pet care, hair care and even lip balms!  This is just a little bit of their wide selection! 
 
After I started looking around I was positive that the prices were going to be outrageous.  Imagine my suprise and delight to find out that the prices are very reasonable and even low! 
 
I for one will be doing some shopping here as soon as I can decide what I want!
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Natural Beauty Soaps"

 

post a comment