Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in FeedLounge Subscribe in Bloglines






Friday, March 23, 2007

Jenny Haha

This is a blog I found recently by accident but felt like it was a "must share".  Jenny hahas Flaw and Disorder is so much fun that it's hard to leave. 
I really wish I knew the whole story behind the Wong Funeral and I don't right now.  I bet by the end of the day I will!
The piece on daylight savings time is destined to become a Jenny haha classic so make sure you read it!

Thanks Jenny Haha...  I don't know who you are but I sure like your style!
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Jenny Haha"

 

Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Oh my gosh! Thank you! Who are you, and why don't I already know? I SO appreciate the kind words! Come back and visit some time!

 

post a comment